Selling Msr $$

Selling MSR

MSR/ MSE-750 TYSSO 3-Track Magnetic Stripe Credit Card Encoder/Writer, Dual USB / Serial Interface

-The MSE-750 is compatible with MSR-206-3HL specifications.

This is our most powerful and versatile magstripe reader and writer. The MSE-750 can write to hico/loco cards on magstripe tracks 1/2/3. It supports USB and Serial interfaces, and will provide many years of reliable use.

Retail Price : 400$ Made in Usa

Is ship with Usps in Priority Mail . Thats Why i USE ESCROW .

Price is 200$ for the msr ship include .
PAYMENT = ESCROW

Sell : "MINI 123" : PEGASUS Handheld 3-track Magnetic Mag Stripe Credit Card Swipe Reader .

This portable card reader is useful when you need to capture credit card or magnetic data on the go. Please note that the device must be plugged into a laptop or computer to be used, it does not store information internally. " But u just put a usb mass key and stock info inside " .

PRICE :150$

MSR + MINI 123 = PACKAGE FOR 300$ ship worldwild include .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:54 PM ----------

*** ESCROW FEES ARE ON UR CHARGE *****

ESCROW SERVICE FEES:
1. If sum of deal $ 1 - $ 1000, fee is 5 % (but not less than $1)
2. If sum of deal is $ 1000 and more - fee is contractual.
3. For other conditions of deals welcome to icq.

OFFICIAL ESCROW SERVICE. ICQ: 402044210 ONLY! support icQ

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4686/msr.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4793/mini123.jpg

Последнее редактирование:
I have question, is msr750 can write dump like msr206 ?
I want to buy it, but do you accept ship to Campodia ? because i can not take the msr directly in my country (cop will know and they can take me also :D).
I accept using escrow.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
AnanasOfficial
Сверху